from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. An agent that causes a liquid or sol to coagulate.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A substance that causes coagulation.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. That which produces coagulation.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A substance that produces coagulation.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. an agent that produces coagulation
Latin coagulans, present participle (Wiktionary)