from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Containing, tasting of, or smelling of garlic.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Tasting or smelling of garlic
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Like or containing garlic.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Like or containing garlic; smelling of garlic.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. relating to or tasting or smelling of garlic
Sorry, no etymologies found.