from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Having many hills.
- adj. Similar to a hill; steep.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. abounding in hills
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Abounding with hills; uneven in surface.
- adj. Lofty.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Abounding in hills: as, a hilly country.
- Like a hill; lofty; elevated.
- Large and rounded.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. having hills and crags
Sorry, no etymologies found.