from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Having the shoulders bent forward and drooping and the upper back rounded.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Having a rounded upper back, and shoulders that bend forward.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Having the shoulders stooping or projecting; round-backed.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Having the shoulders carried forward, giving the upper part of the back a rounded configuration.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. having the back and shoulders rounded; not erect
Sorry, no etymologies found.