from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Having jags; jagged or serrated.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. jagged, toothed or serrated
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Having jags; set with teeth; notched; uneven.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Set with jags or teeth; denticulated; notched; jagged.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. having an irregularly notched or toothed margin as though gnawed
- adj. having a sharply uneven surface or outline
Sorry, no etymologies found.