from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Covered in snags, or similar sharp projections.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Full of snags; full of short, rough branches or sharp points; abounding with knots.
- adj. Snappish; cross; ill-tempered.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Full of snags.
- Abounding in fallen trees which send up strong stubby branches from the bottom of the water so as to make navigation unsafe.
- Being or resembling a snag; snag-like.
snag + -y. (Wiktionary)