from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Covered or smudged with grime. See Synonyms at dirty.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. stained, or covered with grime
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Full of grime; begrimed; dirty; foul.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Full of grime; foul; dirty.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. thickly covered with ingrained dirt or soot
Sorry, no etymologies found.