from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Chilled or otherwise congealed into jelly.
- adj. Coated with jelly.
- adj. Prepared or cooked in or with jelly.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. converted into jelly; congealed
- adj. cooked in jelly
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of jelly.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Brought to the state or consistency of jelly.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Brought to the consistence of jelly.
- Having the sweetness of jelly.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. congealed into jelly; solidified by cooling
Sorry, no etymologies found.