American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
- adj. Slang Miserable or wretched: a crummy situation in the family.
- adj. Slang Shabby or cheap: a crummy little rowboat.
Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Full of crumbs.
- Soft, as the crumb of bread is; not crusty: as, a crummy loaf.
- Plump; buxom: as, a crummy lass.
- adj. informal bad; poor
- adj. dated Full of crumb or crumbs; crumby.
- adj. dated Soft, like the crumb of bread; not crusty.
- n. informal Small van, bus, or railway car used to transport loggers or other resource workers to and from the worksite. A common term when referring to a vehicle with a compartment separate from the cab, housing the silvicultural, logging or mining crew during transport.
GNU Webster's 1913
- adj. Full of crumb or crumbs.
- adj. Soft, as the crumb of bread is; not crusty.
- adj. informal of very poor quality.
- adj. of very poor quality; flimsy.
- Probably from crumb. (American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)
“It's those little things that give me joy about this game and they really do weigh up to the lack of sleep in crummy beds in rooms crowded by people with sore feet and backs and heads because they drank too much and/or had too little sleep and they nag at each other about little things like "you stole my belongings!",”
“If you thought Sean Connery kicked ass in crummy low-res, just wait til you see him whip a chair in 1080p.”
“Being a PD film, “Johnny the Giant Killer” has only been seen in crummy bootlegged dupes (most seem to come from well-worn 16mm prints).”
“Trio Network is featuring FLOPS this month, but they don't quite specify if they mean financial or artistic failures, or just plain crummy movies that nobody liked.”
“Woodward was known as a crummy writer so I liked Bernstein.”
“StSanders' Hilarious YouTube Parodies 'Shred' Guitar Gods : Music Hilarious YouTube Parodies 'Shred' Guitar Gods By Monty Phan 10.17.07 Santeri Ojala, aka StSanders, expertly overdubs crummy solos onto concert footage of guitar heroes in full shred mode.”
“The original PCs in the early 80's were pretty crummy, that is, until 1984 when Apple introduced the mouse and the Mac … Back then Alan Kay, inventor of the Dynabook tablet, said”
“By the usual standards for evaluating government interventions, which is to say crummy standards, TARP has done okay.”
“As for "crummy" panel slots: at SF, Barry Eisler moderated the Sunday morning panel and served mimosas and bagels.”
“Getting any panel is a bonus, so I don't know about calling the early slots "crummy".”
These user-created lists contain the word ‘crummy’.
WARNING: VERY EXPLICIT. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.
funny derogatory names, quotes, phrases.
( open list, randomness, ad hom, ad hominem )
buttfucking quitter, dirty sanchez, donkey punch, falcon punch, assbadger, unicorn turd, assclown, fudgenut, quackery, friggin homo, buttmuncher, jackwagon and 292 more...
What a -Y does to an otherwise common, dull word
Words that are fun to say....
The new favourite words of people on Twitter.
A script searches Twitter for "X is my new favorite word" and adds it to this list.
unfathomably, glice, cuh, fab, ciggaty, doll, thuggin, oxymoronic, pineapple, succubutt, griming, cheeky and 3027 more...
she's such a joy.
Words as I learn them.
My C Words
fusty, hoary, old-fashioned, archaic
God I love British words, especially combined with that tasty accent of theirs...
slang words from the sixties
Looking for tweets for crummy.