from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Littered with rubbish.
- adj. Of no value; worthless.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Strewn with litter
- adj. Of little or no value; worthless
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Worthless; trashy; paltry; full of rubbish; containing rubbish.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. cheap and inferior; of no value
rubbish + -y (Wiktionary)