from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Worth or costing two pennies: twopenny candy.
- adj. Cheap; worthless.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Having a value or cost of twopence.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of the value of twopence.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of the value of twopence; hence, mean; vulgar; of little worth.
- n. A kind of beer or ale, so called because originally sold at twopence a quart.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of trifling worth
Sorry, no etymologies found.