from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Informal Friendly; chummy.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Like a pal; friendly.
- n. An affectionate term of address.
- n. A slightly derogatory and insulting term of address.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Having the relationship of friends or pals; -- used colloquially.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. (used colloquially) having the relationship of friends or pals
From pal + -ly. (Wiktionary)