from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The quality or condition of being toxic.
- n. The degree to which a substance is toxic.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Degree to which a toxic substance may harm a cell or organism.
- n. The quality of being toxic.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality or state of being toxic or poisonous; poisonousness.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state of being toxic.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. grave harmfulness or deadliness
- n. the degree to which something is poisonous
Sorry, no etymologies found.