from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The quality or condition of being domestic.
- n. Home life or devotion to it.
- n. Household affairs.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. affection for the home and its material comforts
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The state of being domestic; domestic character; household life.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state of being domestic.
- n. A domestic affair, act, or habit.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. domestic activities or life
- n. the quality of being domestic or domesticated
domestic + -ity (Wiktionary)