from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The property of being coy.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality of being coy; feigned o� bashful unwillingness to become familiar; reserve.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The quality of being coy; shyness; modest reserve; bashfulness; unwillingness to become familiar.
- n. Synonyms Diffidence, Shyness (see bashfulness), reserve, demureness.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the affectation of being demure in a provocative way
Sorry, no etymologies found.