from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. the quality of being meek
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality or state of being meek.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The quality of being meek; softness of temper; mildness; gentleness; forbearance under injuries and provocations; unrepining submission.
- n. Synonyms Lowliness, humility, self-abasement. See comparison under gentle.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the feeling of patient, submissive humbleness
- n. a disposition to be patient and long suffering
meek + -ness (Wiktionary)