from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The condition of being servile.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality or state of being servile; servileness.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state or character of being servile.
- n. Mean submission; baseness; slavishness; obsequiousness; slavish deference.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. abject or cringing submissiveness
Sorry, no etymologies found.