from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The act of enslaving or the state of being a slave; bondage
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The act of reducing to slavery; state of being enslaved; bondage; servitude.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The act of enslaving, or the state of being enslaved, literally or figuratively; slavery; bondage; servitude.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the act of making slaves of your captives
- n. the state of being a slave
Sorry, no etymologies found.