from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The act of captivating or the state of being captivated.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The act of captivating.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The act of captivating; the state or condition of being captivated.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the state of being intensely interested (as by awe or terror)
- n. a feeling of great liking for something wonderful and unusual
Sorry, no etymologies found.