from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Lack of gratitude; ungratefulness.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A lack or absence of gratitude; thanklessness.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Lack of gratitude; insensibility to, forgetfulness of, or ill return for, kindness or favors received; unthankfulness; ungratefulness.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Lack of gratitude; indisposition to acknowledge or reciprocate favors; a state of unthankfulness for benefits conferred.
- n. Synonyms See grateful.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a lack of gratitude
Sorry, no etymologies found.