from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The state of being fluid rather than viscous
- n. A measure of the extent to which something is fluid. The reciprocal of its viscosity.
- n. The quality of being fluid or free-flowing
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality of being fluid or capable of flowing; a liquid, aëriform, or gaseous state; -- opposed to
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The quality of being fluid, or capable of flowing; that quality of a body which renders it incapable of resisting tangential stresses. See fluid, n.
- n. Fluency; flowing character or style: opposed to rigidity or stiffness.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the property of flowing easily
- n. a changeable quality
Sorry, no etymologies found.