from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The quality of being fully or minutely detailed.
- n. A particular detail or circumstance.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Minute detail.
- n. An irrelevant detail that disturbs one's thought process.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The state, characteristic, or quality of being circumstantial; particularity or minuteness of detail.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The quality of being circumstantial; minuteness; fullness of detail: as, the circumstantiality of a story or description.
- n. A circumstance; a particular detail.
Sorry, no etymologies found.