from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The practices or rhetoric of a demagogue.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The actions of a demagogue
- n. Rhetoric that appeals to the prejudices of the people
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. impassioned appeals to the prejudices and emotions of the populace.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Action characteristic of a demagogue; demagogism.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. impassioned appeals to the prejudices and emotions of the populace
Sorry, no etymologies found.