from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Slang A person with a shaven head.
- n. Slang A member of any of various groups of people, especially young people, who shave their heads and sometimes participate in white-supremacist and anti-immigrant activities.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Someone with a shaved head.
- n. Member of the skinhead subculture arising in late 1960s England or its diaspora.
- n. Someone, often associated with a violent gang, and also thought to adhere to white-supremacist or anti-immigrant principles.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a young person who belongs to a British or American group that shave their heads and gather at rock concerts or engage in white supremacist demonstrations
From skin + head. (Wiktionary)