from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The condition of being perpendicular.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality or state of being perpendicular.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state of being perpendicular.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the quality of being at right angles to a given line or plane (especially the plane of the horizon)
- n. the relation of opposition between things at right angles
Sorry, no etymologies found.