from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The state of being erect, or of having an erect posture
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Uprightness of posture or form.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state of being erect; uprightness of posture or form.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. position at right angles to the horizon
- n. the property of being upright in posture
Sorry, no etymologies found.