from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The condition of being inflammable
- n. The extent to which something is inflammable
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state or quality of being inflammable; susceptibility of taking fire: as, the inflammability of alcohol.
- n. Liability to sudden excitement; excitability; fieriness.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the quality of being easily ignited and burning rapidly
Sorry, no etymologies found.