from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The property of being shaggy.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality or state of being shaggy; roughness; shaggedness.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state of being shagged or shaggy; roughness produced by long hair or wool; hirsuteness.
- n. Roughness of any sort caused by irregular, ragged projections, as of a tree, a forest, or a person in rags.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. roughness of nap produced by long woolly hairs
- n. unkemptness of hair
From shaggy + -ness (Wiktionary)