from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Susceptibility to attack or injury; the state or condition of being weak or poorly defended.
- n. a specific weakness in the protections or defences surrounding someone or something.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality or state of being vulnerable; vulnerableness.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state or property of being vulnerable; vulnerableness.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the state of being vulnerable or exposed
- n. susceptibility to injury or attack
Sorry, no etymologies found.