Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state or property of being vulnerable; vulnerableness.
- n. uncountable Susceptibility to attack or injury; the state or condition of being weak or poorly defended.
- n. countable a specific weakness in the protections or defences surrounding someone or something.
GNU Webster's 1913
- n. The quality or state of being vulnerable; vulnerableness.
- n. the state of being vulnerable or exposed
- n. susceptibility to injury or attack
“The increase in vulnerability is far more dramatic in the developing world, where in an average year tens of thousands of people die in weather-related disasters.”
“He concludes, "I believe sometimes our vulnerability is our strength.”
“Well, the Internet messaging system then shut down part of its service after that hacking was discovered because of what it described as a vulnerability in the mobile posting system.”
“As many economists see it, the economy's main long-term vulnerability is the combination of negative government saving — that is, deficits — and low private saving, which together make the United States dependent on foreign capital.”
“An intensely private and dedicated professional, she was attracted by what she called the vulnerability of the great artist.”
“Your honesty and vulnerability is so beautiful and inspiring.”
“Robin's vulnerability is part of his essential character.”
“Oil's policy vulnerability is not so much the pollution it causes.”
“As such, it has less of a cushion, thereby increasing its medium-term vulnerability to capital from abroad.”
“The real vulnerability is with the homeless youth who have nowhere to go -- and whom this bill would target.”
These user-created lists contain the word ‘vulnerability’.
words that are mostly fun to say or just lovely
transparent before the LORD
Looking for tweets for vulnerability.