from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The ability of something to be transferred.
- n. The capacity of goods to be transported (linked to their value versus bulk).
- n. The invariance of properties associated with an atom (or fragment) present in a variety of molecules.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality or state of being transferable.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The character or condition of being transferable. Also transferrability, transferribility.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the quality of being transferable or exchangeable
Sorry, no etymologies found.