from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The property of being capable of being read; legibility.
- n. The property of being easy or engaging to read.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The state of being readable; readableness.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Readableness.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the quality of written language that makes it easy to read and understand
- n. a quality of writing (print or handwriting) that can be easily read
readable + -ity. (Wiktionary)