from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. That which is intelligible; the degree to which something is intelligible.
- n. The quality of recorded speech of every word being understandable.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- The quality or state of being intelligible; clearness; perspicuity; definiteness.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The quality or character of being intelligible; capability of being understood.
- n. The property of possessing intelligence or understanding; intellection.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the quality of language that is comprehensible
Sorry, no etymologies found.