from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The state, quality, or the fact of being eligible.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality of being eligible; eligibleness
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Worthiness or fitness to be chosen; the state or quality of a thing which renders it desirable or preferable to another.
- n. Capability of being chosen to an office; the condition of being qualified to be chosen; legal qualification for election or appointment.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the quality or state of being eligible
Sorry, no etymologies found.