from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The state of being prone to error.
- n. An error-generating characteristic.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The state of being fallible; liability to deceive or to be deceived.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state or character of being fallible; liableness to deceive or to be deceived: as, the fallibility of an argument, of reasoning, or of a person.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the likelihood of making errors
fallible + -ity (Wiktionary)