from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Hostility or indifference to religion.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The state of being irreligious.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The state of being irreligious; lack of religion; impiety.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Lack of religion; contempt of religion; impiety.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the quality of not being devout
From French irréligion, from Latin irreligionem. (Wiktionary)