from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Lack of restraint; excess.
- n. Looseness of morals; wantonness, licentiousness.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. State or quality of being dissolute; looseness of morals and manners; addictedness to sinful pleasures; debauchery; dissipation.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Looseness of manners and morals; vicious indulgence in pleasure, as in intemperance and debauchery; dissipation: as, dissoluteness of life or manners.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. indiscipline with regard to sensuous pleasures
From dissolute + -ness. (Wiktionary)