from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. the state of being voracious; rapacity or extreme gluttony
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality of being voracious; voraciousness.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The character of being voracious; greediness of appetite; voraciousness.
- n. Synonyms Avidity, ravenousness. See rapacious.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. extreme gluttony
- n. excessive desire to eat
Sorry, no etymologies found.