from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. An excessive or pathological desire to eat.
- n. Zoology The habit of feeding on many different kinds of food.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. An excessive appetite for food
- n. The eating of many different types of food
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. In medicine, excessive desire of eating; voracity.
- n. In zoology, same as polyphagy.
Sorry, no etymologies found.