from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The property of being rakish.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality or state of being rakish.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The aspect of a rakish vessel.
- n. The character of being rakish or dissolute; dissoluteness.
- n. Jauntiness.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. stylishness as evidenced by a smart appearance
- n. the quality of a rake
Sorry, no etymologies found.