from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The state or period of being a pupil.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The condition of being a pupil
- n. The period during which one is a pupil
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The state of being a pupil.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state of being a pupil or scholar, or the period during which one is a pupil.
- n. The state or period of being a ward or minor.
pupil + -age (Wiktionary)