from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The act of moving a boat by means of a paddle.
- n. A spanking or beating with a paddle.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A collective noun for ducks when they are on water.
- v. Present participle of paddle. (all senses)
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The act of one who paddles, in any sense.
- n. The act of throwing the feet outward with a circular movement when trotting: said of horses.
Sorry, no etymologies found.