from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Offensive Slang Variant of spic.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A Latino/Hispanic person.
- n. nail, a spike (slender piece of wood or metal, used as a fastener).
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A spike or nail.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A spike; a tenter.
- n. A titmouse.
- n. See spick-and-span-new.
- An abbreviation of spick-and-span-new.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. completely neat and clean
- n. (ethnic slur) offensive term for persons of Latin American descent
From a stereotypical Latino/Hispanic pronunciation of speak. (Wiktionary)
Variant of spike. (Wiktionary)