from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The property of being lordly; the bearing or manner of a lord.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The state or quality of being lordly.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state of lordly dignity; high station.
- n. Lordly pride; haughtiness.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. overbearing pride evidenced by a superior manner toward inferiors
- n. formality in bearing and appearance
Sorry, no etymologies found.