from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The quality or state of being stately
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality or state of being stately.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The character or quality of being stately; loftiness of mien or manner; majestic appearance; dignity.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. impressiveness in scale or proportion
- n. an elaborate manner of doing something
stately + -ness (Wiktionary)