from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. the state or quality of being hollow
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. State of being hollow.
- n. Insincerity; unsoundness; treachery.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state of being hollow; cavity; depression of surface; excavation.
- n. Emptiness; insincerity; deceitfulness; treachery.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the quality of not being open or truthful; deceitful or hypocritical
- n. the state of being hollow: having an empty space within
- n. the property of having a sunken area
hollow + -ness (Wiktionary)