from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The quality of being flighty.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The state or quality of being flighty.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state of being flighty; capriciousness; volatility; specifically, slight delirium or mental aberration.
- n. Synonyms Lightness, Frivolity, etc. (see levity); giddiness, caprice.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the trait of acting unpredictably and more from whim or caprice than from reason or judgment
flighty + -ness (Wiktionary)