from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The characteristic of being hasty.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality or state of being hasty; haste; precipitation; rashness; quickness of temper.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state or character of being hasty, in any sense of that word; quickness; promptitude; rashness; irritability.
- n. Synonyms Swiftness, speed, briskness; cursoriness; precipitation; touchiness, choler. See hasten.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. hasty impulsiveness
- n. overly eager speed (and possible carelessness)
hasty + -ness (Wiktionary)