from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. the state of being swift
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality or state of being swift; speed; quickness; celerity; velocity; rapidity
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state or quality of being swift; speed; rapid motion; quickness; celerity; expedition.
- n. Synonyms Rapidity, Speed, etc. See quickness.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a rate (usually rapid) at which something happens
swift + -ness (Wiktionary)