from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A disemboweling; the removal of viscera
- n. A vigorous verbal assault
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. A disemboweling.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The act of eviscerating.
- n. In ophthalmol., removal of the internal parts of the eyeball, the sclerotic coat being left.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. surgical removal of an organ (or the contents of an organ) from a patient
- n. the act of removing the bowels or viscera; the act of cutting so as to cause the viscera to protrude
- n. altering something (as a legislative act or a statement) in such a manner as to reduce its value
Sorry, no etymologies found.