from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The act of removing.
- n. The fact of being removed.
- n. Relocation, as of a residence or business.
- n. Dismissal, as from office.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The process of moving, or the fact of being removed
- n. The relocation of a business etc
- n. The dismissal of someone from office
- n. a funeral ceremony involving prayers and meeting of the family, usually at the home of the deceased, and normally held on the evening prior to burial.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The act of removing, or the state of being removed.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The act of removing, in any sense of that word.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. dismissal from office
- n. the act of removing
remove + -al (Wiktionary)